Biyernes, Agosto 8, 2008

the feeling of being melancholic...

I took some m&m's chocolate in the fridge awhile ago. Out of the blue, I didnt notice that some of it fell on the the ground and broke into pieces. How nice! It made me think and realized that even the sweetiest thing in life could break too...
--quoted from text message


Well, It says so. I have been a pathetic lover ever since (a single declarative sentence, no details anymore, much guilt and a single sentence of aggravation) . A hopeless romantic, and a they-so-called 'torpe'. And I admit it (rather than telling something else).

I should have gained so much self-confidence for the sake of it.And yet,it still the same where I have been to.

Funny to tell this story of mine that i used to tell wacky stories and some sort of happy moments but now i am telling this mushy talks feeling the burst inside. Sigh. I cant help myself.

I was once a coward and a stupid just a long time ago. Yeah I was, and until now im still succumbed with the same feeling, the same hints and the same vulture. I may have a vague understanding it all, my problem. And I have no designs nor conceptual structures behind of those things.

I was once told by my friend... “ bakit ka ba nagkakaganyan?”
I answered promptly “dahil ganito ako”
You are making your life messy!
Yes! It is.


I’ll try not to spoil this feeling. But the irony is the way i dont want to, is also the way it goes to.

12 komento:

Hindi-nagpakilala ayon kay ...

di ba sabi nila the situation happens all over again until we learn... ok lang yan... let's just consider it na it's a process...

UtakMunggo ayon kay ...

kay lang yan mar. everyone feels down once in a while. don't apologize for your humanity.

hope you'll be okay soon.

:D

Mico Lauron ayon kay ...

just take a deep breath. sighing is a great sign. at least hopeful ka pa din. you'll be fine dearie...

Hindi-nagpakilala ayon kay ...

ok lang yan! give urself a time! sometimes pag paulit ulit na nagiging master na natin yan...

Hindi-nagpakilala ayon kay ...

baka naman kasi nai-shoot mo din ang iyong sarili sa kakarag karag na bolkswagen ng kapitbahay naming prendly tanggero ha? :)

tara, inuman na!*

(emo week ito)

;)

Bienthoughts [a.ride.to.life] ayon kay ...

that's what makes you human!
talagang ganyang parekoi, darating din ang araw, darating din ang lahat ng tama para sa'yo. looking forward to it.. ;-)

for the meantime, itagay mo lang yan parekoi!

-bienthoughts

Hindi-nagpakilala ayon kay ...

oo tsong, subukan mo, masaya dun. minsan na lang ako nagboblog

Nanaybelen ayon kay ...

itaas mo lang ang self-esteem mo

Hindi-nagpakilala ayon kay ...

hehehehe! ang saya dito ah!

Hindi-nagpakilala ayon kay ...

tumingala ka sa langit... hanggang sa ikaw ay mgkastiff neck. hahahaha. joke lng.. ngiti na po.. pero hndi nga, tingala ka lang po s langit, medyo gagaan na pakiramdam mo.. hakhak.. ui, itatry nia.. hehehehehe. xD apir!

escape ayon kay ...

there's a history on every behaviors or personality. siguro think back nung time na bata ka. malalaman mo kung bakit ka ganyan.

but that's normal.

Jhamy whoops! ayon kay ...

AYYY.. emo ka??? ampness!! nag kalat na ang emo virus sa blogalandia!!! ahahahhaha!!

peace!!