Miyerkules, Hulyo 11, 2012

i wanted...

"I guess I wanted more attention from you, I wanted to have a stronger friendship with you. Since I know you will never love me the way I love you, then friendship is the next best thing. I wanted you to confide in me, ask for my help when you needed it, I wanted to be your shoulder to cry on or punch if needed, I wanted to drink with you when you felt shitty and needed a dose of alcohol, I wanted to cry with you when you felt REALLY shitty, I wanted to celebrate with you when something came up that was worth celebrating, and I wanted to have front row seats to the movie of your life. I wanted to be there for you. I would have given anything for you. (I still would.) I wanted to show you in every way I can, how much you mean to me. At the very least, in a platonic level. But It didn’t happen. But I saw other people connecting and building strong relationships with you, and frankly I envied them. I wanted the same thing for me. So I got frustrated, and hurt.” #ijustreadsomewhere

Walang komento: