Martes, Pebrero 5, 2008

toxicity...

I went out from my pad just late 6 0’clock this morning. I rode a jeep going to robinson ortigas, I thought its easy for me having that “akalang-shortcut” to get to ortigas but to my damn stupidity it was not easy as I thought. It took me a half hour to wait because that jeepney had to wait passengers somewhere in ugong pasig. And then another half hour for me to walk from robinson to antel building where I am working. So I feel exhausted and tired. Now I have learned my lesson… never deceive to ride a jeep says ROBINSON ORTIGAS.

I got off here in here with nobody except I.

Oh by the way I have seen two children near to robinson’s entrance gate lying and seem begging for some help. Sorry for them I don’t have bucks to give, I only have 20 bucks here in my pocket.

“hangga’t buhay ang diwa sa iyong kaloob-looban, hanggang naniniwala ka, magkakaroon ka ng sapat na lakas upang makayanan mong mabuhay dito sa mundo. At ito ang katatandaan mo, huwag na huwag kang magpapalamon. Mabubulok ka lang sa sistema, darating din ang rebolusyon”

Nabasa ko sa ad ng google. Clinick ko, tagline pala sa peyups. Yun yong website ng UP. Matagal na akong bumibisita doon, may ilang kaibigan din kasi akong nagsusulat doon. Hindi ko pa nababasa yong buong artikulo na nagpop-up sa pc ko pero mamaya ko na lang siguro basahin kasi may gagawin pa ako. Sa tingin ko mga tibak yong gumawa ng artikulong yon.O sya ‘till next time,ciao!

Walang komento: